Ms. Isha khanna
Consultant Counselling Psychologist
Ms. Isha Khanna
Father’s name:: Sh. Sanjeev Khanna
• Masters in Applied Psychology (with specialization in Clinical & Neuropsychology & Psychodiagnostics )
• Worked as a trainee under Dr. B.S. Yadav (Neuropsychiatrist, Shanti Mission Hospital, Hisar).
• Worked as a trainee under Dr. Karanjeet Singh (Consultant Neuropsychiatrist, Sevak Sabha Hospital, Hisar),
• Worked as a trainee under Dr. Amit Khanna (Resident Psychiatrist, IHBAS New Delhi)
• Working as a Counselling Psychologist at Geetanjali Hosopital, Hisar since July 2010.
Area of Expertise:
• Case History Taking:- Mental status exam, providing initial diagnostic evaluation.
• Psychodiagnostics:-Conducting, Interpreting, communicating psychological and neuropsychological testing for both inpatients and outpatients.
• Developing Treatment Plans consistent with a comprehensive history and psycho-social dynamics, daily functioning, available support systems, physical health and legal status of the client.
• Psycho-Therapeutic Interventions in Anxiety related, Psychosomatic and Mood Disorders.
• Relationship Difficulties
• Personal Growth and development
• Trauma Counselling.
• Eclectic Psychotherapeutic Approach
• Yoga Therapy
• Psychospiritual Enhancement Training
• Multi Behaviour Therapy- Brain Polarizer, Aversion therapy, Electrosleep and Sex therapy